The #Back2ITSM Facebook Group has now been running for three months and includes some great discussions and resources.
Below are some highlights:
- James Finister creates the #Back2ITSM Facebook Group
- Chris Dancy Kidnapped by Hornbill (I think he enjoyed this a bit too much)
- Ivanka Menken questions the purpose of #Back2ITSM
- Ivanka Menken – Do we really give #Back2ITSM when we talk about ITIL?
- Aale Roos – Should we unlearn ITIL?
- Aale Roos – How should SD 2.0 Interact with Social Media?
- Stephen Mann asks the interest in ISO 20K
- Stephen Mann Asks is following more people than you have following you a bad sign?
- ServiceDesk 2.0 Link from James Finister
- Breed Lewis Asks – Does anyone else get Twitter fatigue?
- Stephen Mann Trims his Twitter account
- Stephen Mann – Social IT Support – Didn’t we Do this in the Nineties?
- ITSkeptic Rant on Social ITSM
- YouTube – What is #Back2ITSM?
- Kaimar Karu – ITIL Expert Rant
- Daniel Cayouette – Being a customer in a shared services environment
- Daniel Cayoutte asks ‘Where is the #Back2ITSM Content?’
- Chris Dancy revisits the purpose of the group
- Simon Morris – Your IT Department – To Protect and To Serve?
- Chris Dancy asks – How do you use LinkedIN?
- Kathryn Howard asks ‘Mission Statement for the ServiceDesk?’
- Aale Roos leaves ITIL behind
- Bring Your Own Device
- Simon Morris – I want to adopt ITSM, I have heard ITIL is bad…
- Aale Roos – Dropping the IT from ITSM
- James Finister – Forget About Call Time
- Arlen Vartazarian – Ownership or lack thereof
- James Finister – Where do we stand on ITIL?
- Simon Morris – How do you handle feedback and coaching?
- Chris Dancy – What continent do you call home?
- Daniel Cayouette – Any opinions on TIPA for structured assessments of ITIL based on ISO 15504
- Ian Aitchinson – Agile ITSM Development
- Ian Aitchinson – How can LANDesk help with #Back2ITSM
- Shane Carlson – Group Hug
- Chris Dancy – Social IT Seminar Link
- James Finister – Stop Acting Like a Consultant!
- Daniel Cayouette – Good articles on FCR?
- Shane Carlson – Psych ITSM and the dead man’s path
- Chris Dancy – Social Media ‘The RULES’
- Shane Carlson – Sharing Process Model
- itSMF Problem Management Seminar Review
Join #Back2ITSM Facebook Group here.