It appears Gartner are banging the new business drum and are a offering 90 day trial access to their online research.
- Visit this page to claim your 90 day subscription (NOT an affiliate link)
- View this video to learn more about the offer.
I’m not a Gartner client so I took advantage of this offer to gain access to the following:
- How to Assess ITIL Effectiveness With a Balanced Scorecard Strategy Map ~ Tapati Bandopadhyay & Patricia Adams
- IT Metrics: New Economic Rules of IT Spending and Staff Metrics ~ Kurt Potter
- Use the Balanced Scorecard and Strategy Map to Link ITIL initiatives with Business Value ~ Tapati Bandopadhyay & Patricia Adams
- How to Influence the Collective Mind to Adopt ITIL for IT Service Management ~ Tapati Bandopadhyay & Patricia Adams
- Service Management, ITIL and the Process-Optimizing IT Delivery Model ~ Colleen M. Young
- ITIL and Process Improvement Key Initiative Overview ~ David M. Coyle
- How to Identify Key Pain Processes to Prioritize ITIL Adoption ~ Tapati Bandopadhyay
- How to Create an I&O Cost Optimization Process and Improve Financial Performance ~ John Rivard
- Best Practices for Supporting ‘Bring Your Own Mobile Devices’ ~ Nick Jones, Leif-Olof Wallin
- IT Budgeting: Fundamentals ~ Michael Smith
The offer includes ten research papers. It is not immediately obvious which papers are paid for and which are free to access, but if you click on the search preferences you can filter out any paid content.