Happy New Year to all ITSM Review readers. Thank you for your continued support. Visitors to the site from July to December 2012 were up a whopping 679% on the same period 2011. Or in other words, traffic grew eight-fold. We now regularly serve around 10,000 – 12,000 visitors a month.
As always, please let me know if you would like to see any particular topics covered or guides written. If you would like to contribute please give me a shout.
Of the articles published in 2012, below are the top 20 most popular:
- 7 Benefits of Using a Known Error Database (KEDB)
- 12 IT Helpdesks for under $1,000
- Gartner MQ ITSSM
- Winners and Losers in the ITSM Premier League
- Free Access 10 Gartner ITSM Papers
- Rob England: What is a Service Catalogue?
- Planning for Major Incidents
- Request Fulfilment Group Test Results
- Is it time for a two-speed ITIL?
- Fifty Shades of BMC
- Review: ServiceNow Request Fulfilment
- Top 25 ITSM Pundits by Klout [August 2012 Update]
- A structured approach to problem solving
- Free ITIL Training
- Review: Cherwell Request Fulfilment
- A Great Free ITSM & ITAM Process Tool via #Back2ITSM
- Review: Marval Request Fulfilment
- How to provide support for VIPS
- “May you live in interesting times” – The impact of cloud computing
- “I’m not saying my opinion is better than yours, but I do have a klout score over 60″