Axios, Biomni, Matrix42 and ServiceNow are confirmed participants for our upcoming ‘Service Catalogue’ review.
Our assessment criteria at a glance:
- Service Design – the ability to create a database of service records, containing a number of business and technical attributes, processes and workflows.
- Service Structure – the ability to organise and structure these services into a hierarchy of services and service offerings, ideally useable in a graphical format
- User Request Portal – a user-friendly/external facing portal that provides users with an intuitive User Interface to request services
- Request Fulfilment – request management workflow functionality that can be easily used and configured by system users
- SLA and event management – the ability (in the software or by integration) to define universal and bespoke levels of SLA which are then automated and escalated though an event management process – ideally linking with Incident, Problem and Change Management functionality
- Demand Management – the ability to provide real time allocation and monitoring of Service consumption, with financial calculations
- Dashboard – real-time user-friendly graphical monitoring and analysis of usage, trends and metrics across services and to various stakeholders
- Service Reporting – the ability to present output that summarises individual and bundled service performance, consumption, SLA and event performance, in user-friendly, portable and graphical format
Full details of the assessment criteria can be found here.
Reviewer: Barclay Rae
All results will be published free of charge without registration on the ITSM Review. You may wish to subscribe to the ITSM Review newsletter (top right of this this page) or follow us on Twitter to receive a notification when it is published.