- Why You Should Drop Staff Who Are Not Cloud Savvy – Cliff Saran explains why CIO’s need to lose traditional staff not ready to move to the cloud. Read more here
- Understanding Services – It’s Not Really Magic – Ryan Ogilvie talks the magic of service. Read more here
- This is Why the Enormous JP Morgan Chase Hack is so Scary – Chris Gayomali at Fast Company asks if banks are still our safest institutions. Read more here
- I Tried Living on One Browser Tab and Almost Died – Remember last weeks People Who Jump From Screen to Screen Have Less Gray Matter post? Well here’s what happened to John Ness when he tried working in only one browser tab.
- The Interface from Dev to Ops isn’t Going Away; it’s Rotating – Donnie Berkholz talks how the shift changes the roles of developers and operations teams Read more here (via @mselheimer)
- The Unpatchable Malware That Infects USBs is Now on the Loose – Stakes are raised for USB makers after undetectable malware code is released on Github. Read more here
- Big Data for Small Business –Why it Matters! – Bernard Marr explains why you don’t have to be big for big data to apply- read more here (Via LinkedIn)
Got some interesting news to share – say hello via @gobbymidget